Keystone Spring was founded in 1973 by Edward Valant Jr., Edward Valant Sr., and Chuck Haugh. These gentlemen learned the business and evolved from a company called Pittsburgh Auto Spring. In the 1950’s and 60’s Pittsburgh Auto Spring was a company ahead of its time. They offered delivery service decades ahead of most of their competitors. This “different” way of doing business was key to Keystone Spring’s early success and growth.
Founded in 1973
Throughout the years, Keystone Spring has evolved from a humble spring shop into a full truck parts source. We have two locations, with ten outside sales representatives servicing a 150 mile radius around the greater Pittsburgh area. Although we have evolved into a total truck parts source from suspension to engine, our strength lies in our expertise in four core lines: Suspension, Brakes, Driveline and Auxiliary Power/Hydraulics. With our experienced personal, we have become adept at establishing solutions for our customer’s needs and problems. We simply do a better job than our competitors with our core business.
Keystone Spring is proud to be a member of HDA TRUCK PRIDE, the largest provider of parts and service to the commercial vehicle market, with over 700 distribution locations. HDA TRUCK PRIDE has strengthened the independent truck service channel with our Truck Service Expert program. With a nationwide warranty program, training and competitive, consistent pricing, our TSE program establishes the independent truck service facility as nationally known, locally owned. HDA TRUCK PRIDE has over 300 TSE’s across North America.
Our mission is to help our customer’s operations become more efficient through quality truck parts, service and inventory management. Through our expertise and strong relationships with our manufacturers, we team together with our customers to supply the best and right parts the first time.