Keystone Spring is an industry leading Heavy Duty Parts supplier and installer since 1973. We specialize in suspension, wheel end and hydraulics.
We currently have a unique career opportunity in our repair shop at our Pittsburgh location for an energetic , self motivated individual with working experience as a Heavy Duty Mechanic
Qualified applicants will posses the following :
- Provide your own tools
- valid driver’s license
- ability to work with a team and independently
- detail oriented with strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- good attendance record as demonstrated through previous work experience.
- CDL a plus but not required
- Inspection license a plus but not required
We offer superior company paid benefits including:
- Paid on the job training
- Tool allowance
- paid holidays
- paid vacation
- 401k savings plan with up to 5% match
- Highly competitive wages and Bonus potential
- outstanding career growth !